Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Autocratic Remarks UP Textile Minister



The candid remark of UP textile minister Shiv Kumar Beria’s clearly portrays the condition of Democracy in India. Democracy is surely of the government, for the government and by the government in India.

"No cop can do anything until I give orders. No cop can even sit till I give orders. I am in government, not in opposition. How can he not listen to me? If a cop does not listen to me, he has no right even for a minute to sit on the chair, he will be sacked within 24 hours," the minister said on Tuesday

Somebody tell this shameless minister that cops are meant to serve the people and constitution of India, not to him. The cops even possess the authority to put him behind barS if the need be. The minister himself is also meant to serve the people being their representative and not to give orders to police to repress them.

No comments:

Post a Comment