Monday, June 27, 2011

Sonia Gandhi’s Way to Cope with Maya’s Maya


Sonia Gandhi makes a call to President Patil
Sonia: Hello Mrs. Pratibha, How r U?
Pratibha Patil: I am fine Madam Sonia? What about U?

Sonia: I am also fine Mrs. Pratibha.

Pratibha  Patil: Tell me. How did u remember me after so many days.

Sonia: I remember u everyday mam but due to my busy schedule I don’t find time to talk to u. I remain so busy and tense these days that I have not even talked to Rahul and Priyanka since long time. Even Priyanka’s Chidren have called me many times and asked me to visit to their place but I could find time for that.

Pratibha Patil: Ya, It happens like this in politics. But I don’t remain that much busy as my job is easy going. I can easily devote much of my time for my family. 

Sonia: Yes Mam u r very much free minded otherwise Abdul Klam as a President used to take much pains.

Pratibha Patil:Abdul was a Bachelor Sonia ji and I am married.  I give more priority to my family. The people of India know me only by my name. Even if I go to market nobody is able to recognize. I can move freely during my hangouts. 

Sonia Gandhi: Infact, I also don’t want to take much trouble but all I do is just for sake of good political career of Rahul.

Pratibha Patil: Ya I know that Sonia ji.  U r also very much family oriented and that’s why u did not choose to become Prime minister 

Sonia Gandhi: Yes Pratibha ji . U r right .Only a women can understand the mind of woman. Actually mam, I want to give u some trouble. If u do a little favor on congress, u will gain publicity and people will start knowing u.

Pratibha Patil: But what? See Sonia Ji, Don’t ask me for doing anything for which I will be required to make much moves out of Rastriyapati Bhawan.

Sonia Gandhi: No no. U have to do a little task just by sitting in office and That is just to call Mr. B.L Joshi, Governor of  U.P to ask Mayawati to allow Congress Party’s ‘Nyaya Yatra’ in U.P otherwise he will impose President’s Rule in U.P by declaring Emergency.

Pratibha Patil: O.K But r u sure that it will not create much problem for me.

Sonia Gandhi: No mam not at all rather it will add glory to Ur name and position as u will be remembered in history for  maintaining the spirit of Constitution by  saving the fundamental right of congress party for making peaceful march.

Pratibha Patil: OK. I will think over it. But I really appreciate u as u wish to move on the footprints of your Mother-in-law, Mrs Indira Gandhi by declaring emergency. 

Sonia Gandhi: Thanks Pratibha ji. Take care. Have a nice time.

Reported by: Punjabi Bheja Fry
                    Total Bakwas

    

No comments:

Post a Comment